X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Wish all a Merry Christmas , And a prosperous new year
    ianozotherjob.jpg

Best wishes to all, health and happiness to you all for 2017 ..... I see the Ozzies have started the party early as usual still 7 odd hours of last minute things to do here yet in Scotsmanland
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Best Wishes from Finland, the land where Santa starts the long journey. He just visited and left a vaseline tube for the -15b. Just wonder how does he know what an excavator needs for a Xmas present

Comment

Wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year filled with prosperity and success!

Comment

belated season's greetings to all ..... about to start round 4 of our crimbo !!

Round 1 crimbo eve meal with Clara and family .....

Round 2 a nice quiet lunch for the two of us ... followed by traipsing about a few folk.

Round 3 boxing day with Pam's son and his wife when they arrived here to eat us out of house and home for a few days

Round 4 is a family get together and meal ...... for 18 !! ...... fortunately we're going out for this one ....... so no washing up
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Now coming up to Hogmanay here for us .. and as gid Scots will ken .. its time to blaw the auld year oot !!
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
            X