Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dissertation survey

Dear Sir/Madam

I am currently undertaking an undergraduate degree in Quantity Surveying at Robert Gordon University. In fulfilment of my final year dissertation, I am required to research a topic area of my choice. The topic I have chosen is the "UK Construction Skills Shortage, It's Impact and Preventative Measures".

I would be very grateful if you could complete the questionnaire through the link provided below.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LHXNHSS

All information will be reported with complete anonymity, and takes little over 3 minutes to complete. The answers to this questionnaire will be used to collect quantitative and qualitative data to support my dissertation.

Thank you in advance for taking a few minutes of your time to complete my questionnaire, this will benefit my research greatly.

Kind Regards

Michael Armstrong

Originally posted by MikeArmstrong View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam

I am currently undertaking an undergraduate degree in Quantity Surveying at Robert Gordon University. In fulfilment of my final year dissertation, I am required to research a topic area of my choice. The topic I have chosen is the "UK Construction Skills Shortage, It's Impact and Preventative Measures".

I would be very grateful if you could complete the questionnaire through the link provided below.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LHXNHSS

All information will be reported with complete anonymity, and takes little over 3 minutes to complete. The answers to this questionnaire will be used to collect quantitative and qualitative data to support my dissertation.

Thank you in advance for taking a few minutes of your time to complete my questionnaire, this will benefit my research greatly.

Kind Regards

Michael Armstrong
    Are you SD's boy by any chance??
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
    X