X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from S Wales

hi,
    im new from south wales,

Got experience working with all kinds of diggers, tractors, and mini diggeers i worked for Paul Martin for 5 years in Aberaman, i currently operate a komatsu A35 ADT, and 360, Hope i can be of some help to someone....

Welcome sometimes just 'chat' is good for hard pressed plant folk me included ..any pics of your jobs?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Elle Coles View Post
      hi,
      im new from south wales,

Got experience working with all kinds of diggers, tractors, and mini diggeers i worked for Paul Martin for 5 years in Aberaman, i currently operate a komatsu A35 ADT, and 360, Hope i can be of some help to someone....
      Bloody hell what a small world ..... I bought my roller and a nice 3 ft Geith off Paul ..... was gonna go back and pick up a 2 ft Geith we'd agreed a deal on and never heard back from him ..... eventually found out that he'd died!!!

He had a rare disease like meself and quite similar circumstances, needing regular treatments.
      We had a lot in common and was sorry to hear from his daughter that he'd passed away ... decent fella, Paul !

Welcome Boyo ..... where you based ?
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum James

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
            Welcome to the forum James
            HTF did you arrive at that one Ian .... damned if I can see a clue anywhere ???????
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
              HTF did you arrive at that one Ian .... damned if I can see a clue anywhere ???????

Plant Operator among other things
              What's your real name ?:

James

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post

Plant Operator among other things
                What's your real name ?:

James

Aye Ian's already 'highlighted' it elsewhere Muz .... I looked at the page and damn me if I just plain didn't see it .... getting old!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                  I just plain didn't see it .... getting old!!
                  Hey.. my friend ... yo do NOT have the patent rights on that forgot where I put my glasses now to check my speling

Comment

Working...
                  X