Keypad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keypad

Hi my mate has just bought an EC25 and wanted to change the code on the keypad any info would be great thanks

Originally posted by tow-at View Post
    Hi my mate has just bought an EC25 and wanted to change the code on the keypad any info would be great thanks
    Didn't the previous 'owner' give him the code ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Code

Hi yes he has the code the machine came from a dealer but it uses one number four times and I don't know if that's the reason but after inputting the number some times it won't crank we just thought as it only one number it may have worn on the sensor .also after the engine starts the red liock light flashes is that normal.

Comment

Originally posted by tow-at View Post
          Hi yes he has the code the machine came from a dealer but it uses one number four times and I don't know if that's the reason but after inputting the number some times it won't crank we just thought as it only one number it may have worn on the sensor .also after the engine starts the red liock light flashes is that normal.
          sounds pretty plausible to me stab, stab, stab, stab!! that one number'll be getting a pasting
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

I'd suspect it will be a dealer issue to recode, or perhaps the original owner had a master code that allows unlocking so you can reprogram it
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Code

Thanks for the answers folks I will get him to get in touch with the dealer's
              I just thought as we had the code it would be possable to change the pin if I find out I will let you know

Comment

Working...
              X