No announcement yet.

Volvo EC15B cutting out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve taken a punt on a cheap Chinese version of the part going by the correct part number and looks to have the same general shape, size and colour wires going into the same connectors. I believe this was less than £60. I could have bought an original part from Germany but then I figured the original part from Mitsubishi isn’t reliable so maybe on this occasion the Chinese have made a better version. As soon as I get it fitted I’ll update this post and provide the link to the eBay part. Took about ten days delivery which is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by John.denneny View Post
      I’ve taken a punt on a cheap Chinese version of the part going by the correct part number and looks to have the same general shape, size and colour wires going into the same connectors. I believe this was less than £60. I could have bought an original part from Germany but then I figured the original part from Mitsubishi isn’t reliable so maybe on this occasion the Chinese have made a better version. As soon as I get it fitted I’ll update this post and provide the link to the eBay part. Took about ten days delivery which is pretty good.
      Is it the black control box under the seat ?
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
      X