Forum outage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum outage

Dont know what happened last night? Some hosting issue... And thankfully a rare one trouble is you couldnt email admin either as the server was down
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

What ever the Glitch was , it corrupted my link to the forum through chrome . Just asked Druid , and he was getting it ok so went to another browser and got a new link .

Comment

This is what i am getting on my normal forum link . Had to go to Firefox ,and google the forum to get a new link .
      Attached Files

Comment

Theres no corruption, thats just the default web server page when a site is offline.

The hosting guys are at a bit of a loss as to why it happened, theyve adjusted some settings and seem to think everything is ok now I guess we'll need to wait and see, any idea when it went off ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I never noticed it going off, so can't help, sorry Muz.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
            Theres no corruption, thats just the default web server page when a site is offline.

The hosting guys are at a bit of a loss as to why it happened, theyve adjusted some settings and seem to think everything is ok now I guess we'll need to wait and see, any idea when it went off ?
            I don't think it had anything to do with the forumCorupting Muz.More to do with my Browser.

Comment

Google Chrome has done this to me on another forum as well . Just one of those mysteries of the internet .
              Then the previous quoted reply i did , the spacer bar would not work ,but no problems with this reply .

Comment

Sounds odd ? .. in all cases .. when I load a page on any device I press F5 to reload it if there has been a problem as your browser always stores the last one you visited, so sometimes, in the case of a forum being down ... you should do that , to make sure you are looking at the latest and most available web page being rendered

Comment

Working...
                X