wiring diagram 801.5. workshop manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiring diagram 801.5. workshop manual

Hi , can anyone help, still active trying to restore my 1990's? 801.4/5 . noticed today, someone had raised the slew gear, and then when they dropped the hyd/drive motor jammed the wiring loom. what a mess, can anyone email me a copy of a wiring loom. thank you in anticipation. also looking for operators manual/ workshop manual as i have never used a digger before, hopefully i will get this going one day soon.
    I have a workshop manual for the engine (perkins 103:10) if anyone wants a copy,

thank you

Hi,
    Where are those pics you promised on one of your other threads?

My service manual covers 801.4/5/6, its got wiring diagrams, if you can follow them
    If you PM me with your email I will send it, hours of reading, very educational.

Comment

service manual

Hi Ginger

Thank you again,
      Fantastic , and great read, extremely detailed, will make my job much easier.
      I also have one for the perkins engine 103;10, if anyone is looking for one,

Thank you again

Comment

Your welcome.
        By the looks of those pics on your other thread you didn't need a service manual, you needed an assembly manual.
        What possesed you, I hope it was a reasonable price for the state it was in.
        Still when it's all up together and your sat on there digging away, you will be well justified in being one smug b****r.
        Keep taking pics and keep posting on here we all love to see a good project coming together, as it looks like yours is doing.

Comment

assembly manual?

Hi Ginger

thank you for your comments, is there such a manual. i am having problem with the foot plates and seat support, also control arms and casing for same. Have stripped seat mechanism , well it fell apart with rust :( and it looks like the control arm casings are going the same way.
          maybe i should have bought a newer one or just hired one in for the job

Originally posted by 2414.ginger View Post
          Your welcome.
          By the looks of those pics on your other thread you didn't need a service manual, you needed an assembly manual.
          What possesed you, I hope it was a reasonable price for the state it was in.
          Still when it's all up together and your sat on there digging away, you will be well justified in being one smug b****r.
          Keep taking pics and keep posting on here we all love to see a good project coming together, as it looks like yours is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Smarttee View Post
            Hi Ginger

thank you for your comments, is there such a manual. i am having problem with the foot plates and seat support, also control arms and casing for same. Have stripped seat mechanism , well it fell apart with rust :( and it looks like the control arm casings are going the same way.
            maybe i should have bought a newer one or just hired one in for the job
            Not as far as I know, that was said very much with tongue in cheek. Sorry. I think you will be OK, you have got the engine rebuilt so I'm sure the rest of it will not pose you too much of a problem. If you do get stuck , just take some pics have a quick post on here and someone will surely come to the rescue.

Comment

Working...
            X