Mozilla Firefox problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mozilla Firefox problems

Hi, anyone else using firefox? recently on 2 occasions I have had to reinstall, got the icon there, keep clicking it to open, even tried right click and open, but nothing happens.
    Was wondering if this is common or is it my PC
    Downloaded it again tonight and it's working fine so far.

Originally posted by 2414.ginger View Post
    Hi, anyone else using firefox? recently on 2 occasions I have had to reinstall, got the icon there, keep clicking it to open, even tried right click and open, but nothing happens.
    Was wondering if this is common or is it my PC
    Downloaded it again tonight and it's working fine so far.
    think Ianoz has been having issues like that too ..... on here somewhere ;bout a week or so back ?

I use Chrome and so far have had no such similar problems

On the subject of 'issues' ..... anyone else use Photobucket?
    It has been so ****ing slow lately, I've been resorting to uploading pix instead of linking to them in 'Bucket ...... and when i say slow I mean sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow .... bordering on unusable, which really pisses me off, as I have to pay for the privilege

Sorry for the semi-hijack Ginger
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Most of the time I put it down to slow internet .Not a computer guru ,so can't give any real advise .

Comment

No issues with mine although I know the symptom you speak of, I have had it happen before... I'm running 52.0.1 ... although I see its a 32 bit install despite my machine being 64 .. Have a look at the troubleshooting tab under 'help' .. that lists all crash reports etc
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          Have a look at the troubleshooting tab under 'help' .. that lists all crash reports etc
          Can't find help on mine never mind troubleshooting, whereabouts should I be looking Muz?
          Been OK today so far, although I do have a band along the bottom telling that firefox is slow to start, (like I didn't know) and giving me the option of "learn how to speed it up"
          TIA

Comment

Originally posted by 2414.ginger View Post
            Can't find help on mine never mind troubleshooting, whereabouts should I be looking Muz?
            Been OK today so far, although I do have a band along the bottom telling that firefox is slow to start, (like I didn't know) and giving me the option of "learn how to speed it up"
            TIA
            Right click the top bar right at the top of the screen and check 'menu Bar' which will give you the tabs
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Cancel my last post I have now found it, clicked on the "how to speed up" thing and followed the instructions for a reset. So will see how it goes on from here.

Comment

Working...
              X