New forum Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum Version

Looks like we are going to do an upgrade in the next 48-56 hours, so you might find for a period of some hours the forum is off line .. I'll need this time to sort out various configs .. , everything is backed up .. ...........twice
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Looks like it will just be a security patch and bug fix ... unless the notion takes me for something else
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Looks like we are going to do an upgrade in the next 48-56 hours, so you might find for a period of some hours the forum is off line .. I'll need this time to sort out various configs .. , everything is backed up .. ...........twice
      glad to hear that Muz
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

VB 4 is getting dated now and was considering moving to xenforo .. but its a shed load of hassle .. would lose all our 'individual' sections until reconfigged .. etc etc .. all your fave smillies would change etc etc .. and it would look different, VB 4 isnt the best but it works ok .. keep reading horror stories of guys changing versions ..or worse .. forum types ...

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          VB 4 is getting dated now and was considering moving to xenforo .. but its a shed load of hassle .. would lose all our 'individual' sections until reconfigged .. etc etc .. all your fave smillies would change etc etc .. and it would look different, VB 4 isnt the best but it works ok .. keep reading horror stories of guys changing versions ..or worse .. forum types ...
          Still a 100 times better than a certain other forum Muz
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
          X