Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to check the hydraulic oil inlet filter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to check the hydraulic oil inlet filter?

Ec15b manual says that when changing the hydraulic oli, the inlet filter should be cleaned. How is that possible? Should be accessible from the pump side? Any change of cleaning it from the tank fill opening?

Originally posted by Mattir View Post
    Ec15b manual says that when changing the hydraulic oli, the inlet filter should be cleaned. How is that possible? Should be accessible from the pump side? Any change of cleaning it from the tank fill opening?
    dont know if there is one ? does it mean the spin on can under the seat that most people assume is a return ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Pic shows that the filter, a white canister, is in the return line, under the seat.

the inlet filter is not shown and the most obvious place for it would be somewhere in the tank.

will buy new hydraulic oil, drain the old and then when the tank is empty, will see where that thing is.
      Attached Files

Comment

Answering my own question

the inlet filter is in the tank and is in line with the pump inlet tube. Filter is some 5cm off the bottom of the tank. Used a very powerful diving light to examine the tank. The filter is stainless steel and visually in no need of cleaning. Cleaning the filter would be tank out or at least pump inlet out -job.

Comment

Working...
        X