Kx71-2 one way flow on service port

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kx71-2 one way flow on service port

I have a 2000 kx71-2 and am trying to use a post knocker which requires the service port to be one way flow, kubota say that there is a valve under the floor to switch from 2 to 1 way but I can't find it , has anyone come across this, - thanks

The bit you are looking for looks a bit like this

Except yours is a gold anodised colour and will have three pipes attached to it at about 1/2 inch BSP size. Someone may have lost the handle for it though, so all you will see is a square post on the top of the valve, but it will have a line marked across the top of the square indicating the direction of flow
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply, we have had a good look & pretty sure there isn't one, just wondered if anybody else had had one and knew how to get round it, could we put a separate line and a spool valve in& if so where to connect it to ?

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      The bit you are looking for looks a bit like this

Except yours is a gold anodised colour and will have three pipes attached to it at about 1/2 inch BSP size. Someone may have lost the handle for it though, so all you will see is a square post on the top of the valve, but it will have a line marked across the top of the square indicating the direction of flow

Comment

Yes older machines used to have them on the back of the boom .. a much more sensible place, just T into the line on the right, and run a pipe back to tank.. not sure where to feed it in though as it will be at high pressure. There will be a receiving port somewhere.. is your valve maybe in front of the fuel tank ? cant remember how that machine was plumbed
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Had a look at a schematic and I cant see one either, you'll need to identify where the block dumps oil to tank and try to connect in there for your return, I didnt see anything obvious from the layout I was looking at, you cant put it direct into a tank return hose line unless you know the pressures will be the same, usually those hoses are bigger diameter and much lower pressure, but it all depends on the plumbing you see before you. Welding a fitting onto the top of the tank would be safest and easiest although a bit agricultural

Comment

Working...
          X