An alternative to Plant Nappy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An alternative to Plant Nappy

I was in Pirtek the other day and whilst waiting for a hose saw a new product they had in. Their version of the Plant Nappy. List price appears to be quite a bit cheaper and comes in approximately the same sizes. Also I have found that Pirtek normally offer decent discounts if you ask. Can't see it online yet, but is in their "Essential spill control" brochure.
    Graham
    Attached Files

Oooh Ive had a few run ins with those boys over the last 25 years Should become a thing of the past over time as most hydraulic oils biodegradable these days ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I was thinking more for refuelling - catch any spills or drips.
      Graham

Comment

My fellow scotsmen are too tight fisted to lose any fuel from over filling although accidents happen for sure ... Hell mend the plantman who squeezes the trigger on the fuel filler hose, then pushes the locking button in ... only to then answer the phone that suddenly rings .... booya 40 gallons over the yard before ye know it
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
        X