Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Splitting undercarriage from mainframe 8015

Thought I would update it it a bit. All it needs is the cab lifted on and nearly finished, thank god. When I tried it the dipper ram seams quite unresponsive on the rexworth control, nearly have to push or pull the handle right over before it starts to move. If you use the controls in any other direction it works straight away. Anybody have ideas what it could be?

Sorry I meant the boom arm

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbokid View Post
    Sorry I meant the boom arm
    might be adjustment on the servo button plate that is above the buttons .. the bit the stick is bolted to ... or may even be out of shape/bent?

And bravo on a job beautifully executed ...... very impressive work Boyo
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Quote Originally Posted by v8druid View Post

And bravo on a job beautifully executed ...... very impressive work Boyo
    2nd that good work
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Thanks for the help/info but I checked the plate etc and pushed the plungers and all seems ok.

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbokid View Post
    Thanks for the help/info but I checked the plate etc and pushed the plungers and all seems ok.
    sure looks fine ...... air somewhere perhaps, although it ought to self purge, or perhaps a kinked servo line, or even a blocked/partial blockage/inner breaking down and causing a restriction ... servo pressure is pretty low in comparison to main line ... odd fault, but could well be servo pressure related and not operating the main spool properly
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Check something else isnt stealing oil, or a service jammed on else where like a breaker /aux pedal ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist