New year 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New year 2018

Well , It is New years day here in Australia. Just would like to wish forum members a happy ,healthy and prosperous new year.

Happy New Year Ian and everybody!

Comment

happy new year and all the best to everybody in 2018

Comment

Felice Ano Nuevo .... Been in Tenerife this last week enjoying some sun
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Happy new year!

Comment

Happy New Year to one an'all...................Muzz you tryin an Auzzie new year over hogmanay
            A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
              Happy New Year to one an'all...................Muzz you tryin an Auzzie new year over hogmanay
              Yep even managed 27 Deg the day we left .. not bad for 2nd January... beats the -5 back in Glasgow anyway Bit too hot for me actually theres no way I could stand Aussie heat ... no chance
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

-36C for two mornings in a row week before last. For the amount of time I wasted trying to get the oil moving we could of waited a couple days oh well.

Comment

Working...
                X