Facebook diddies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook diddies

Fecking facebook .. one reason why the platform is shit .. is its controlled by wannabbe moderators who dont have a clue how to run jack shit .. got involved in a fracca tonight and I just thought .. jeeeeeeezz if this was a proper forum run by fowk wi half a brain .. every thing would be fine .. trust me people .. forums are better .. if youve got the savvy to set up , install , maintain, pay for a host , and organise a forum, you know what you are are about, and you deal with problems, cos you have half a brain ? some of those mods on facebook are a joke .. feel free to rage at them ... just puts your blood pressure up BTW Not sayin I'm 100% right all the time but feck ..
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Yeah I know what you mean! Sadly though everything seems to be going on Facebook even the classifieds! It will slowly kill many many sites!

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
      Yeah I know what you mean! Sadly though everything seems to be going on Facebook even the classifieds! It will slowly kill many many sites!
      Until it dies a horrible death too. And then all the people will be back. At least that's what I'm hoping for.

Comment

there are some prize wazzocks on some of the pages there for sure ..... some interesting pix too sometimes.
        trouble with forums in comparison is a lot of folk want to 'chat' almost live, sort of ....

I do hop about all over .... FB, forums and tw atter, but rarely post on that, these days .... too many arse holes ... like FB

and try finding anything older than an hour ........... you'm f*****d
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by MiguelP View Post
          Until it dies a horrible death too. And then all the people will be back. At least that's what I'm hoping for.
          Is that Russian backed site still spreading shite? thought Farcebook would be gone by now......................
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
            and try finding anything older than an hour ........... you'm f*****d
            Turns out .. you can now save a page for later due to a recent update schhhh .. dont tell anyone *looks left --- right *
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              Turns out .. you can now save a page for later due to a recent update schhhh .. dont tell anyone *looks left --- right *

HTF do you do that then Muz ..... if I find anything I want to 'make note of' I share it to myself as a PM and can then find it in my messenger page easy enough
              If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Theres the three dots at the top right of a post, drop that down and one of the menu options is to save a pic/post/product depending what the post/thread is about .. now on the left of your page the've added a button for 'saved' items under the explore group .. and its saved in there

Comment

Working...
                X