Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survey for Dissertation

Dear Sir/Madam

I am currently working on my dissertation while undertaking a Quantity Surveying degree at Edinburgh Napier University. The area of research for my dissertation is the barriers that affect Whole life costings.

As part of this research, I am surveying the opinions people's who work with whole life costings, and I would be very grateful if you could complete my questionnaire found through the link provided or pass it to anyone who works with whole life costings that may be interested in completing it.

The Link is: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ZB82WXR

The questionnaire takes approximately 6-8 minutes to complete, and you can withdraw from the process at any time during the survey. All responses will be treated in strict confidence and will follow Edinburgh Napier's Code of Practice on Research Ethics.

Thank you in anticipation of your time and participation. as this will benefit my research greatly.

Yours sincerely

Duncan Brown

would you care to offer a few more details, by way of explanation, as to exactly what you're researching?
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

I am researching the barriers of whole life costings and what experience people have with using it.

Comment

And if you have any experience with WLC would appreciate your input.

Regards

Duncan.

Comment

Working...
        X