How does UTR work ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does UTR work ?

Hi all wondering if anyone can give the basics on UTR, Starting on new site wed and they all are UTR cis apparently it`s the only way they do it.

So how do you go about getting a UTR number and are there any pitfalls i should avoid or advantages i should make the most of, also how do you deal with self assessment.

as far as I recall, you'll get your Unique Tax Reference number, once you've set up self assessment - it's all interlinked
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Anyone that pays personal tax will be allocated a UTR which is how they know you and where the money is coming from AFAIK
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

don't think you get a UTR on PAYE Muz, but must be 10 years since I did any PAYE paperwork .... thought UTRs were purely for self assessment purposes ??? , but STBC.
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
        X