training and courses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• training and courses

can anyone help me out ive been doing labouring for about 6 years im 22 now and want to do my excavator 360 course its 9 day i do not drive or have any experience with any of these machines should i start on a dumper or go ahead with this ? whats the likelyhood of me passing as the course costs over 2grand is there any funding schemes availble just need a little knowledge from someone who knows anyone help would be appreiciated cheers.

Originally posted by DannyFFC View Post
    can anyone help me out ive been doing labouring for about 6 years im 22 now and want to do my excavator 360 course its 9 day i do not drive or have any experience with any of these machines should i start on a dumper or go ahead with this ? whats the likelyhood of me passing as the course costs over 2grand is there any funding schemes availble just need a little knowledge from someone who knows anyone help would be appreiciated cheers.
    Firstly welcome .. Also please dont spam the forum, this is one of three posts youve made all the same . Your best bet is to go through a company that is looking for drivers for their sites and get them to put you through the course, they will shoulder some of the cost in return for you staying in their employment for a fixed period
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Firstly welcome .. Also please dont spam the forum, this is one of three posts youve made all the same . Your best bet is to go through a company that is looking for drivers for their sites and get them to put you through the course, they will shoulder some of the cost in return for you staying in their employment for a fixed period
      thanks for quick response and my bad did the first in wrong catergory. ill try do it that way do you think im jumping the gun maybe i should start on a forward tipping dumper first ?

Comment

Working...
      X