lifton LS750 drive Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lifton LS750 drive Problem

Hi All I have A 1990 something Lifton LS750 skip loader. I have just changed the 25mm pipe from sump to the pump and topped up hydraulic oil. now when I engage drive there is a 30 second delay before it moves. bucket and steering all ok. Any Thoughts ? Jeff

Originally posted by saabjeff View Post
    Hi All I have A 1990 something Lifton LS750 skip loader. I have just changed the 25mm pipe from sump to the pump and topped up hydraulic oil. now when I engage drive there is a 30 second delay before it moves. bucket and steering all ok. Any Thoughts ? Jeff
    Most likely cavitation by air trapped in the oil .. leave it overnight and try again (could be wrong/bad oil mix)
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Most likely cavitation by air trapped in the oil .. leave it overnight and try again (could be wrong/bad oil mix)
      Thanks Muz, that was exactly the problem running sweet now. Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by saabjeff View Post
        Thanks Muz, that was exactly the problem running sweet now. Jeff
        excellent news Boyo ..... amazing the difference aerated/frothy oil makes
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Aye......... especially in them litte brds
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
          X