Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I fit Breaker and Borer to TB016 machine??!! Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I fit Breaker and Borer to TB016 machine??!! Please help!

Hi,

I have had Takeuchi TB016 Mini Digger now for jut under a year. We use it for normal run of the mill stuff on a farm
    Like basicgroundwork, moving bits about etc. Anyway recently via a friend I have acquireda 2nd hand breaker and hole borer which he found in a barn when his fatherpassed away. I know nothing about them apart from the fact they dont fit mymachine!!
    What do I have todo to get them compatible? The breaker looks like it has a plate bolted to thetop of it, could I just get one which fits my Takeuchi? I understand that evencame off a TB016 but one with a quick hitch. The plate on it at the moment is2150mm x 3400mm rectangle.
    My machine has30mm pins which are 13cm apart which I believe is standard.
    The borer hassome sort of attachment on the top which looks similar to the plate on thebreaker - but there are no bolts. There is however a fixing pin - so if i couldget the same sort of thing that would fit my machine with the same end, thatwould work.
    Does anyone haveany idea what I could do or could point me in the right direction?
    Have attachedsome pics if that helps..
    Any help at allreally would be appreciated though - been all over google and not being anexpert I'm a bit stuck! :-(
    Thanks.

welcome Boyo .... sounds like you are in need of a tame fabricator to make you some new head plates .... or acquire a QH that fits them
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
    X