Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jcb 8016 hydraulic problem

Hi everyone.

New to the forum and hoping someone can help.

I have a jcb 8016 that's 2011 and done about 1600 hours. When I go to the digger after its been stood over night the hydraulics take 10 to 20 seconds to work. Say if I put the armrest down and pull back on the stick to raise the boom its as if the oil has all ran out of the ram and takes a while to refill. Any ideas would be very welcome.

Thanks.

I was op.ing one of these on hire last year and as long as you kept it 'cooking' it was fine, but pause for a few seconds and it sort of 'nodded off' and would take 4 or 5 seconds to get its head together and work again ... no idea whybut it was a right PITA
    don't know if these are VD pumps, but I surmised that the load sensing line was taking a while to pick up on the fact that some action was required and to upstroke the pump ???? ....... 'swhat it felt like to me

Oh and welcome to the forum BTW
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Sounds like oil contamination or pump trouble do a return filter change and to start eliminating problems, also might be a pilot filter in there somewhere.......... if its a variable displacement pump, does it have a separate one for feeding the pilot circuit ?
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
      X