Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Email notification or lack there of..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email notification or lack there of..................

Anyone else not receiving notices of new posts or threads? No problem on other sites just here, no nothing in the spam folder, and all settings are correct..........................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Is it that you want to receive an email notification when someone replies to a thread you have an interest in ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
      Anyone else not receiving notices of new posts or threads? No problem on other sites just here, no nothing in the spam folder, and all settings are correct..........................
      not been getting 'em for a while .. then damn me three tonight
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working ok for me here too as I subscribed to this thread ... You know you subscribe to a thread under the thread tools option Stock ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Yes Muz I've subscribed, but normally when you post it automatically subscribes one to the thread. I used to get them but not anymore.

Comment

Yes Muz I've subscribed, but normally when you post it automatically subscribes one to the thread. I used to get them but not anymore.
            No .. this doesent work like that on this software, even if its your own thread AFAIK you still have to subscribe to it to receive notifications. ( perhaps its something that changed through the versions I dont Know ?)

Comment

Right Muz I checked and thee forum tell me I am subscribed to 700 odd threads, I unsubscribed to some recent and reset the email notifications but no joy, Might change my email details.............................

Comment

Right Muz I checked and thee forum tell me I am subscribed to 700 odd threads, I unsubscribed to some recent and reset the email notifications but no joy, Might change my email details.............................
                But you dont answer my emails anymore either ,and I thought it was just me ............

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                  But you dont answer my emails anymore either ,and I thought it was just me ............
                  Um .. yeahh ..... .... having the correct email address is a good starting point .. you can change it in the User CP area

Comment

Well I didnt change the email address but this avo when I opened my email I had 4483 emails .....................

go figure that...............................all from Plant and Construction.................................

Comment

Well I didnt change the email address but this avo when I opened my email I had 4483 emails .....................

go figure that...............................all from Plant and Construction.................................

If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Well I hope you read every one , just to make sure you havent missed out on a wee nugget of worthy information

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                          Well I hope you read every one , just to make sure you havent missed out on a wee nugget of worthy information
                          Twice ..... just in case

Comment

LOL might even be a couple from Wazza and me that you have been ignoring

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                              LOL might even be a couple from Wazza and me that you have been ignoring
                              Yeah I think i'm sealed in the spam can ...

Comment

Working...
                              X