No announcement yet.

Peljob Puma Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here, having electrical trouble with an EB506 and struggling to get schematics - just posting to allow me open some of the files in other posts.

Comment

Originally posted by KevMc View Post
      Same here, having electrical trouble with an EB506 and struggling to get schematics - just posting to allow me open some of the files in other posts.
      Just post your issue on one thread please Kev .. and same response as above

Have you read the whole thread ?

You have to make an effort on the forum before it gives up its jewels of knowledge
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hi!

I too have issues with Puma in my EB506. Engine barely starts for second or two, but shuts down immediately. No rpm reading comes on the display. Nor any fault code. Any ideas?

Take care!

Comment

I have cleared a couple of groundings and now the cougar is showing me something.
          Thanks for the advice, I hope I can get the diagrams so that I can repair the rest as well.​

Comment

Originally posted by Andigais View Post
            I have cleared a couple of groundings and now the cougar is showing me something.
            Thanks for the advice, I hope I can get the diagrams so that I can repair the rest as well.​
            Is a cougar an older version of the puma ? .. sorry couldnt resist
            Last edited by Muz; 04-11-2022, 11:01 AM.
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
            X