Laser levels..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser levels..

Ok, so i bought a laser level to use with my machine detector today. I have been looking at adverts all over the internet, but in the end i got a Leica 640 from these people.

http://www.tradesurvey.co.uk/

Best price by a MILE, and brilliant to deal with too..

I used to work in QA, and we had a simplified slogan to tell the workforce what "quality" was. They used to say it was "exceeding the customers expectations"

Well these people certainly did that, so if any of you want any surveying equipment, you should make these people your first choice.

I am VERY well pleased.....

john..

Interesting John ... can you give us some pics of the jobs you are using it on ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Piccys!!

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Interesting John ... can you give us some pics of the jobs you are using it on ?
      Have not used it yet, but will shortly be doing a load of footings for a new build house. I will take some pics for you..

Not sure how far i will get though, as the landowner thinks they know it all and is VERY prone to interfere. Any of that and the machine will be back on the trailer and out of there...

john..

Comment

Originally posted by john87 View Post
        the landowner thinks they know it all and is VERY prone to interfere. Any of that and the machine will be back on the trailer and out of there...

john..
        Yes that can be very frustrating!
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
        X