Valve Slice For Peljob EB12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valve Slice For Peljob EB12

I am after a two-way valve slice (I think its called) for my EB12. It is 3rd from the right in the block looking at it and controls the left hand track motor. Its worn so not enough fluid getting through, so turning right is a challenge!

The part number on the vale is 221920 (Rexroth Sigma).

Needless to say, no longer made/obsolete.

If anyone can help that would be fantastic. Any suggestions as to where I could get a kit to fix it or other ways in which I could replace it with something else, also welcome.

Thanks

Pics

Comment

No pictures? It says IMG code is on?

Comment

Originally posted by Puffster View Post
        No pictures? It says IMG code is on?
        Nothin stopin you at this end fella .. crack on
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          Nothin stopin you at this end fella .. crack on
          Cracked

Comment

All earlier Volvo's after the Pel Job buy out still used Rexroth gear for several years so .. maybees widen your search to them as well good luck dood
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

All earlier Volvo's after the Pel Job buy out still used Rexroth gear for several years so .. maybees widen your search to them as well good luck dood
              Thanks Muz

Would you know any names or models of these? I guess there's the EB10, 16 & 12.4. I know the EB22 is not compatible.

Comment

at least it's in slices ... my Rexroth block is one solid lump and God knows what it weighs ...... let alone would cost !!
                If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

I think you might be in the realms of looking for a scrapper to break it. That said, theres a full valve set on Ebay for a KX41 at the moment, so things like that do pop up from time to time, also try emailing rexroth in case they get any units in for service

Comment

also try emailing rexroth in case they get any units in for service
                    Might be worth a try ,cant hurt to ask anyway.

https://www.boschrexroth.com/en/xc/s...s/hotline-19-2

Comment

Unfortunately already spoke to Rexroth though I didn't ask about the option of repair. Obsolete for the part. Couldn't find it on search.

Been using it this week and whilst it sort of goes in a straight line, its more crabby than anything else and getting it turned around is tedious.

Where are good places for breakers? There's a place in S Wales but he reckons his chest is sold. There's a guy in Wigan (I think) who has an EB10 but he's impossible to get hold of.

Comment

Bummer ... dont know that block .. but I dont suppose it has an auxilliary service that you could use instead, re route the cable and hose feeds ?

Comment

Bummer ... dont know that block .. but I dont suppose it has an auxilliary service that you could use instead, re route the cable and hose feeds ?
                          I did wonder if he might have a spare slice he could use, suitably re-plumbed
                          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

We thought of that and looked at the hammer valve but its only one way and we need two way :(

Comment

Piece of French crap ... sorry just venting off OK so what about the slice in question that you think is faulty .. have you identified whats exactly wrong with it ? You say worn and I assume it cannot be re sealed ? ... No leakage between slices ? Seals 'do' go hard over time and fail

Comment

Working...
                              X