Hymac 580c cab wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hymac 580c cab wanted

Hi guys im new here. My dad is after buying a 580c hymac and the cab has been removed. Any chance a cab in good condition can be got for it?? Thanks rob

Welcome fella I think you might be in hens teeth territory there without a lot of searching ... try Ireland

*edit* thats a fekin lol ............ just checked your registration IP address and its Cork what is it about you boys and those old Hymacs ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

great old tools Muz ..... but he got more chance of a dinner date with the pope, than finding a decent cab for it
      better buy some good waterproofs .... heated ones
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
        great old tools Muz ..... but he got more chance of a dinner date with the pope, than finding a decent cab for it
        better buy some good waterproofs .... heated ones
        They have a farcebook page .

https://www.facebook.com/HyMacMachinerySales

958 people like this

959 people follow this
        And one person is following that doesn't like ? ,could be MUZ ??

Comment

Didnt say I didnt like em .. just those Irish lads are daft for em
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
            Didnt say I didnt like em .. just those Irish lads are daft for em
            Hymacs and Landys ,go figure

Comment

Cab found

Well im glad to say i found a very good cab with 0 rust and no dinks..all glass in england £1100 delievered to southeren ireland just need sanding and spray. New cabs also can be got from same fella for £2000. Yes us irish like the hymac..a good old work horse perfect for the farm. All red rotten over here. Hymac spares.co.uk i think my dad got it from. Very good site. Have alot of brand new parts also. Thanks anyway guys.

Comment

Wow ! nice result and cheers for letting us know

Comment

Originally posted by Robert25883 View Post
                  Well im glad to say i found a very good cab with 0 rust and no dinks..all glass in england £1100 delievered to southeren ireland just need sanding and spray. New cabs also can be got from same fella for £2000. Yes us irish like the hymac..a good old work horse perfect for the farm. All red rotten over here. Hymac spares.co.uk i think my dad got it from. Very good site. Have alot of brand new parts also. Thanks anyway guys.
                  well tha's a hell of a result must be 150 quid or more to ship that
                  If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                    well tha's a hell of a result must be 150 quid or more to ship that
                    Yes a proper result. When its refurbed at least it will look the dogs. Yes its 1100 sterling delievered to co clare. It was €850 for the cab including postage so about that in sterling. these machines are still around for a good reason..they are good. The perkins engine is bullet proof. And they still fetch nearly 2k on their own due to the fact its a popular marine engine aswell. And well,beside the tin work it is a mighty bit of british engineering.

Comment

Good to hear .Hymac was the first excavator i got to operate back in 78 .Only ever saw two in the flesh here in Australia .
                      Any chance of a photo , once you get the new cab on ?

Comment

Original hymac

http://www.hymac-parts.co.uk/ The Genuine Hymac man

Comment

Originally posted by d4c24a View Post
                          http://www.hymac-parts.co.uk/ The Genuine Hymac man
                          been some 'controversial' discussions here and there about the others on a few occasions as I recall ..... think there was a fella on here had his arse bitten too, for a pump that never materialized IIRC

Comment

Hymac 580C cab

Originally posted by Robert25883 View Post
                            Hi guys im new here. My dad is after buying a 580c hymac and the cab has been removed. Any chance a cab in good condition can be got for it?? Thanks rob
                            Hi Rob. I am about to change a cab on a Hymac 580C. It is pretty corroded but would serve as a basis for repair or as a pattern. The door opens and closes ok. I don't know what glass will be left because I don't know what glass I have in the replacement. Anyway, it's available at cost ie postage/packaging but it is in Castleblayney, Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by ozukie View Post
                              Hi Rob. I am about to change a cab on a Hymac 580C. It is pretty corroded but would serve as a basis for repair or as a pattern. The door opens and closes ok. I don't know what glass will be left because I don't know what glass I have in the replacement. Anyway, it's available at cost ie postage/packaging but it is in Castleblayney, Ireland.
                              There will be some Cavan man along who will want you to pay hm to take it away and he'll convince you he'll be doing you a favour..................
                              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Working...
                              X