Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pel job eb 30.4

pel job eb 30.4

Hi, my first post here , I have an old Pel job EB30.4 and it seems that the Puma control system may be preventing the engine from start, everything seems to be ok with the engine itself, turning over, fuel to injectors etc. display is showing FC 12 fault code 12 I guess, anybody any ideas please, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by willowbog View Post
    Hi, my first post here , I have an old Pel job EB30.4 and it seems that the Puma control system may be preventing the engine from start, everything seems to be ok with the engine itself, turning over, fuel to injectors etc. display is showing FC 12 fault code 12 I guess, anybody any ideas please, thanks
    Have a search on here theres a puma fault finding thread and welcome btw
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Muz View Post
    yeh there is ..... I read it a while back

Welcome to the information mine, Willowbog
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

thanks Muz, before I look at that do you think it is possible that it could just be the stop solenoid failing ?

thanks Muz, before I look at that do you think it is possible that it could just be the stop solenoid failing ?
    Not if fuel is getting to the injectors .. and you can see smoke in the exhaust .... FC12 or FC1.2 actually is a main PSU backup or supply fuse fault, http://www.plantandconstruction.co.u...ht=puma+faults ... more likely to be a dodgy earth .... have a read of the notes
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Not if fuel is getting to the injectors .. and you can see smoke in the exhaust .... FC12 or FC1.2 actually is a main PSU backup or supply fuse fault, http://www.plantandconstruction.co.u...ht=puma+faults ... more likely to be a dodgy earth .... have a read of the notes
    thanks , having trouble with those pages , they save with very small text and become blurred when magnified, I must be doing something wrong !!

do I need to download a computer program to views Tiffs ?
    Last edited by willowbog; 23-10-2018 at 05:35 PM.

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    thanks , having trouble with those pages , they save with very small text and become blurred when magnified, I must be doing something wrong !!

do I need to download a computer program to views Tiffs ?
    try downloading them as Jpegs in the save options box
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Quote Originally Posted by v8druid View Post
    or just double click them blows them up ...

Quote Originally Posted by v8druid View Post

thanks

or just double click them blows them up ...

many thanks , got all the pages printed off now , hope they mean more to the mechanic helping me than they do to me !!