Stuck 20 tonner recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck 20 tonner recovery

Watched plenty of these vids .. and pulled lots of diggers out of holes / dodgy situations myself over the years, but this is a nice high quality vid and the job is well done ... surprised the big Scania winch truck made it into position on the field Also ... another excellent example of a steel wrist (or simlar) put to good use

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    Watched plenty of these vids .. and pulled lots of diggers out of holes / dodgy situations myself over the years, but this is a nice high quality vid and the job is well done ... surprised the big Scania winch truck made it into position on the field Also ... another excellent example of a steel wrist (or simlar) put to good use

aye me too .... didn't look the driest of spots as he charged across there ....... seen it before and it is a good vid .... but ................... HTF did he get himself so deep in the tish in the first place ....... mat job surely, the minute it got suspect .... few silver birch died for the cause too
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
      aye me too .... didn't look the driest of spots as he charged across there ....... seen it before and it is a good vid .... but ................... HTF did he get himself so deep in the tish in the first place ....... mat job surely, the minute it got suspect .... few silver birch died for the cause too
      Yep .. old story ... ya have to know when to stop diggin' ... the 'suck' on that grey stuff is immense ..especially when you liquify it by too much blending with the bucket once its got ya ... you aint comin back
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Yep .. old story ... ya have to know when to stop diggin' ... the 'suck' on that grey stuff is immense ..especially when you liquify it by too much blending with the bucket once its got ya ... you aint comin back
        'least, not without a hell of a fight ..... and that was some fight
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
        X