New toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New toy

Followed me home .Plate does not actually say who made it . But says Model 262-29 and 1250 load .
    100_4658.jpg100_4659.jpg100_4660.jpg
    100_4657.jpg

A bit of wind in the tyres and a lick of paint and should be as good as new ...

Comment

It was new last month but its been out on self drive hire for three weeks ?
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        It was new last month but its been out on self drive hire for three weeks ?
        Nar , not as rough as the Scotts here . It was 6 weeks on hire

Comment

Ian did you drive that as a Wee lad??
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

well some one sure as **** has wrung all the goodness out of that poor lil' sod .... Winget perhaps

WTH are all the chain links welded to the skip for .... been logging has it ??
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
              Ian did you drive that as a Wee lad??
              No , Not a lot of these is OZ Ones i have seen were mainly used as motorized wheel barrows , not for carting dirt .

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                well some one sure as **** has wrung all the goodness out of that poor lil' sod .... Winget perhaps

WTH are all the chain links welded to the skip for .... been logging has it ??
                Lots of add ons . .
                ou did not notice the boat winch . and no , have no idea what it was there for either .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                  Lots of add ons . .
                  ou did not notice the boat winch . and no , have no idea what it was there for either .
                  I did .... thought it might've been to return the skip to its parked position
                  If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Picked up this one Yesterday .Cat D4-6u .
                    100_4649.jpg100_4651.jpg100_4653.jpg

Comment

Looks like something I would buy
                      Hey is that shagpile on the roof ,must be the luxury model ......Shagadelic baby ...........

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                        Picked up this one Yesterday .Cat D4-6u .
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]4263[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4264[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4265[/ATTACH]
                        Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                        Looks like something I would buy
                        Hey is that shagpile on the roof ,must be the luxury model ......Shagadelic baby ...........

Comment

Working...
                        X