Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public liability insurance

Hi all,

Say i wanted public liability insurance for my Kubota U17. What would this cost. I am not running a business, but i am thinking of using the machine for some of the voluntary work that i do. You never plan to have an accident, so perhaps insurance might be a good idea??

What insurance do you all have and what does it cost??

john..

You will need to speak to a broker to assess your needs and risk ... only they could comment or suggest cost, and even then , I would get the opinions of more than one ... they will vary a fair bit in my experience .. but as always the devil will be in the detail but yes its a good idea .. despite your good intentions .. there are some arseholes and freeloaders out there always looking to take advntage of peoples good nature
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by john87 View Post
      Hi all,

Say i wanted public liability insurance for my Kubota U17. What would this cost. I am not running a business, but i am thinking of using the machine for some of the voluntary work that i do. You never plan to have an accident, so perhaps insurance might be a good idea??

What insurance do you all have and what does it cost??

john..
      Hi John

I just get my public liability on-line - with go compare i think!

Should be fairly straight-forward, just fill in the fields, one of which asks you if you dig underground and, if so, to what depth. You can also add theft/ damage insurance for your machine.
      Mine cost around £90 per year as I recall.
      Hope this helps.

Comment

insurance..

Originally posted by Dangermouse74 View Post
        Hi John

I just get my public liability on-line - with go compare i think!

Should be fairly straight-forward, just fill in the fields, one of which asks you if you dig underground and, if so, to what depth. You can also add theft/ damage insurance for your machine.
        Mine cost around £90 per year as I recall.
        Hope this helps.
        Thanks for that!! That is well helpful!!

I will have a look on there in a minute and see what i can arrange..

john..

Comment

Working...
        X