Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help construction planning realization rake landscape bucket for excavator

Question help construction planning realization rake landscape bucket for excavator

hello, I'm a new farmer taddeo terrone, I do not know if I entered the message in the right sector of the forum, however, if I can expose the question.
    I should clean up and clean up an abandoned farm for a long time I have to remove shrubs bushes rubbish stones, reclaim the area and make it fluible, I have advised to mount sullescavatore a landscape rake, but it costs an amount exorbitant for me, an acquaintance blacksmith wiser suggested me to build it by hand using leaf spring sheets of trucks recovered from the junkyard, cut them shape and weld them to build like a claw, a ripper a craft rake what do you recommend thank you greetings taddeo

Solo due cose sono infinite: l’universo e la stupidità umana, riguardo l’universo ho ancora dei dubbi.

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Quote Originally Posted by taddeo View Post
    hello, I'm a new farmer taddeo terrone, I do not know if I entered the message in the right sector of the forum, however, if I can expose the question.
    I should clean up and clean up an abandoned farm for a long time I have to remove shrubs bushes rubbish stones, reclaim the area and make it fluible, I have advised to mount sullescavatore a landscape rake, but it costs an amount exorbitant for me, an acquaintance blacksmith wiser suggested me to build it by hand using leaf spring sheets of trucks recovered from the junkyard, cut them shape and weld them to build like a claw, a ripper a craft rake what do you recommend thank you greetings taddeo

you will have a problem welding truck springs to anything ..... they will fracture at the weld point to parent material
    you really need to mechanically clamp them to whatever you build
    if you anneal them first, to improve their weld-ability, they will bend at the annealing point and not retain their 'spring' quality
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Question

will we weld it with a high basic penetration electrode, however with an old bucket or a big steel bar or a beam or other profile we will have to make a support frame some idea? I think you can also use steel rod for reinforced concrete, maybe 24 mm thick, long teeth I think they should spill 40 cm, what do you think some alternative idea?
    Solo due cose sono infinite: l’universo e la stupidità umana, riguardo l’universo ho ancora dei dubbi.

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    will we weld it with a high basic penetration electrode, however with an old bucket or a big steel bar or a beam or other profile we will have to make a support frame some idea? I think you can also use steel rod for reinforced concrete, maybe 24 mm thick, long teeth I think they should spill 40 cm, what do you think some alternative idea?
    they will just fracture at the weld's edges
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Question

with the leaves of elliptical leaf spring (leaf spring bit) I have seen repairing patch the bottoms of the perimeter and side buckets of the excavators that pull the gravel in the stream and also extract large boulders, however returning to the rake for the excavator some ideas some photos, some drawing, we need to excavate about 8 tons, new costs about 1000 €, what do you use ,? with the standard bucket and the teeth of the bucket the excavator has little penetration to root out tree stumps and big rocks, I have to clean up a farm abandoned to himself for several years like an Amazon jungle with shrubs and bushes, you do in these cases? thank you

with the leaves of elliptical leaf spring (leaf spring bit) I have seen repairing patch the bottoms of the perimeter and side buckets of the excavators that pull the gravel in the stream and also extract large boulders, however returning to the rake for the excavator some ideas some photos, some drawing, we need to excavate about 8 tons, new costs about 1000 €, what do you use ,? with the standard bucket and the teeth of the bucket the excavator has little penetration to root out tree stumps and big rocks, I have to clean up a farm abandoned to himself for several years like an Amazon jungle with shrubs and bushes, you do in these cases? thank you
    but they do not flex ... like your rake will

what do you recommend, how would you do it, is for a midi of 8 tons take into account a width about one meter eighty centimeters, the teeth should protrude 40 centimeters, to sink in the ground stradicare to root roots and stumps shrubs small trees bushes brambles and eliminate more superficial stones, pipo a mechanical hoe to tear and move the superficial soil like a ripper ripper, some photos some design some suggestion, some celestial illumination, advice of macgiver? thank you

https://www.digbits.co.uk/rakes.html

Raking Bucket.jpghttps://www.digbits.co.uk/rakes.html#!/1500mm-wide-Boom-Broom-for-3-0-to-3-9t-mini-diggers/p/95894825/category=25908667
    https://youtu.be/nIsouCfdybIruspa.jpg

plane.jpg

http://www.bodinemfg.com/clearingrake.html
    https://boltzequipmentparts.com/prod...class-machines
    bulldozer with brush rake.jpg

would think the ground rake is your best option

Question

tu che sei un veterano professionista del settore quale opzione di suggerimento vorresti darci? quale sarebbe il tuo consiglio
    Farei un pettine largo un metro, 120 mm x 20 mm di spessore, o con una grossa profusione simile alla trave simile e saldare sei pezzi di ferro rotondo da 24 26 mm (10 12 denti distanziati di 10 12 cm al massimo per strappare il terreno superficiale) che fuoriescono 30 40 cm dal tipo badda un vero rastrello che fisserei al secchio attraverso i bulloni e poi lo smantellare dopo l'uso, cosa proponi? gli altri utenti amici
    : confuso:
    [video = youtube_share; ZU1Mtg6HsAk] https://youtu.be/ZU1Mtg6HsAk [/ video]

[video = youtube_share; TM_ixDAUjvk] https://youtu.be/TM_ixDAUjvk [/ video]

[video = youtube_share; 7KbRWBIARXM] https://youtu.be/7KbRWBIARXM [/ video]
    [video = youtube_share; AGSWNHcELYI] https://youtu.be/AGSWNHcELYI [/ video]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Question

:confuso::confuso:
    Attached Images Attached Images