Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Kind of Roller Shutters are the Best to Install at a Retail Shop??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Kind of Roller Shutters are the Best to Install at a Retail Shop??

Hi all,
    I am opening a retail shop and I want to install roller shutters at my place. I want to ask which kind of roller shutters I should go for as there is a huge variety of roller shutters in the market such as solid roller shutters, grill shutters and perforated shutters. which kind of shutters is the best for retail shop?? does install roller shutters will provide security??
    any suggestion regarding the above questions will be highly appreciated.

Where is the shop (not a shutter expert) is there a lot of pedestrain activity at night ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

what sort of retail shop ? .... will you be selling anything worth breaking in for ??
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

When I had my launderettes two of the three had roller shutters that I installed , both the grille type and electrically operated. IIRC the council insisted on grilles to stop the parade looking deserted at night.

I'm quite sure that they were a burglar deterant but it didn't stop the Fire Brigade pulling them off despite having a key when we had a fire in one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewMawson View Post
          When I had my launderettes two of the three had roller shutters that I installed , both the grille type and electrically operated. IIRC the council insisted on grilles to stop the parade looking deserted at night.

I'm quite sure that they were a burglar deterant but it didn't stop the Fire Brigade pulling them off despite having a key when we had a fire in one of them.
          that must've been ****ing annoying
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Not as annoying as the monkeys who replaced the shop front after the fire, and decided to jack hammer a large area of the hugely expensive Terrazo floor. Fortunately all covered by insurance

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewMawson View Post
              Not as annoying as the monkeys who replaced the shop front after the fire, and decided to jack hammer a large area of the hugely expensive Terrazo floor. Fortunately all covered by insurance
              Bet that took some repairing to original finish .... why do these idiots think it's OK to do more damage than they fix, when doing this sort of rectification work, with their 'not our problem' attitudes

Comment

Working...
              X