Pel job eb30.4 offset slew problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pel job eb30.4 offset slew problem

Good morning everyone and thanks for having me on the forum.
    I have bought an eb30.4 which id's generally sound, but the offset slew works intermittently. The switch is good but I am struggling to find any wiring or hydraulic diagrams for the machine.
    Also, the puma control until keeps showing fault fc41, but without a manual I am a bit stuck.
    Any advice, other than setting fire to it, or diagrams etc would be greatly appreciated,
    Regards
    Mark.

Originally posted by Terranova View Post
    Good morning everyone and thanks for having me on the forum.
    I have bought an eb30.4 which id's generally sound, but the offset slew works intermittently. The switch is good but I am struggling to find any wiring or hydraulic diagrams for the machine.
    Also, the puma control until keeps showing fault fc41, but without a manual I am a bit stuck.
    Any advice, other than setting fire to it, or diagrams etc would be greatly appreciated,
    Regards
    Mark.
    Hi Mark & welcome

Most likely be the solenoid that controls it will be acting up or a connection to it .... Is it a button on the left stick for it ?... as for the Puma .. I have uploaded a fault finding guide on here for it

http://www.plantandconstruction.co.u...-Finding-Guide
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Pel job eb30.4 offset slew problem

Thanks muz for the info - it is really kind of you to reply and so quickly. I can't open the documents you loaded though as the site says I don't have the permissions - I'm a bit confused to be honest. I'll keep persevering. Thank you and have a good christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Terranova View Post
        Thanks muz for the info - it is really kind of you to reply and so quickly. I can't open the documents you loaded though as the site says I don't have the permissions - I'm a bit confused to be honest. I'll keep persevering. Thank you and have a good christmas.
        Ok its cos you were a new user .. ive moved you to the members group so should be ok now (which happens automagically anyway after certain criteria ... its done this way to stop spammers)
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Can you please move me to members? I urgently need these files

Comment

Originally posted by algisna View Post
            Can you please move me to members? I urgently need these files
            Easy enough to do yourself , get some posts on to the forum and it happens automatically.
            Muz is the owner of this forum , and has few thingsgoing on in his life , so not getting to spend the time here on the forum that he would like to .

Comment

Working...
            X