duckgirl 86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duckgirl 86

Came across this chanel ... some great vids here, ... especially with engecon... nice job... just dont know if I could get my head around shunting tailers about attached to the duck chassis .. front wheel steer or rear ?

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    Came across this chanel ... some great vids here, ... especially with engecon... nice job... just dont know if I could get my head around shunting tailers about attached to the duck chassis .. front wheel steer or rear ?

Aye Amie's pretty good with her duck ... and tilty

Take a look at Mr Seilorman too Muz .... he's got more toys than Harrods
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
      Aye Amie's pretty good with her duck ... and tilty

Take a look at Mr Seilorman too Muz .... he's got more toys than Harrods

Sure he does !!

Liked this one though

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Plus Ive never seen somone lay a pipe and cover it with tape and stone without leaving the cab ... .. sure a wee bit of editing helped there maybe .. but even so ... made to look like artwork .. kinda reminds me of my self a bit have yet to strike a match though and not with a 15 tonner

Comment

Working...
        X