Thread: Eurocomach excavators

Eurocomach excavators

Anyone any knowledge of these machines ?

http://www.eurocomach.com/?___store=english
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

I think they have been in. Earthmovers but other than that in the words of Manuel “i know nothing”

Quote Originally Posted by Wee Jim View Post
    I think they have been in. Earthmovers but other than that in the words of Manuel “i know nothing”
    They look well enough made .. just never heard of them .. and if they are supposed to European ??? ... maybe Brexit has happened early
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Know a couple of people who've had 'proper' seat time in them, who rate them highly [very] ..... Also know Tom Lomax at Exc@v8, who sells them in the UK ... and OK he's selling them, but he also rates them well, or wouldn't be flogging them ... he's busy enough flogging and servicing Menzis, to bother with a crap range of diggers.

If I were in the market for a new m/c .... they'd be the first ones I looked at .........IIRC Muz, they'm Italian
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Quote Originally Posted by v8druid View Post
    Know a couple of people who've had 'proper' seat time in them, who rate them highly [very] ..... Also know Tom Lomax at Exc@v8, who sells them in the UK ... and OK he's selling them, but he also rates them well, or wouldn't be flogging them ... he's busy enough flogging and servicing Menzis, to bother with a crap range of diggers.

If I were in the market for a new m/c .... they'd be the first ones I looked at .........IIRC Muz, they'm Italian
    I see the website now .. might be worth a look see

http://www.excavators-uk.com/eurocomach.html

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Muz View Post
    I see the website now .. might be worth a look see

http://www.excavators-uk.com/eurocomach.html
    Talk to Tommy about them Muz ..... he'll give you an honest appraisal .... I've his moby if you want it he's a tidy bloke.
    well worth a trip to have a look IMHDO ... they'll not disappoint you
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!