Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digger driver destroys travelodge over £600

Man I've felt like doing this a few times

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Yeah we all have but did it solve anything and for what? £600? Wow

Comment

Man ... I bet it felt good He didnt do half a job either
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Man ... I bet it felt good He didnt do half a job either
        sadly he will probably do time for it though
        and yeh .... we've all had the desire at some time or another, I'd bet .... can think of a few.

Lil story for you
        local arse hole .... professional go bust merchant ... 25+ years ago
        no one would work for him ..... or hire him a crane

GWS machine going past his site one morning ... he flags the driver down and says, "in here driver, this is the site"

GWS's office get a call a few hours later asking WTF their crane is, from the site he was supposed to be at.
        Rep high tails it out to the locale to see if he can suss where the machine is? broken down or whatever and finds him on this guy's site. Rep knows exactly who this arse hole is ... who owes them thousands.
        parks up, walks across to the crane and asks the op to jump out..... bit of a remonstration occurs ..... rep jumps into the crane cab, which has been erecting steel and still has chains attached to the roof structure.
        Rep says to said arse hole how much they're owed to date and what today's hire was going to be ...... AH tells the rep to " go **** himself. "
        Rep derricks down as far as he can and promptly pulls the entire structure over with the hooks still attached, away from the crane. Driver detaches his chains, together they wrap up the machine and both depart, leaving total carnage behind them

GWS - 1 ... Arsehole - nil
        was the talk of the crane world in the area for some time
        T.W.A.T. owed me about a grand ... from way, way before the incident, before his reputation had preceded him .. never saw it.
        last I heard he'd been hospitalised one dark night ...... would guess many people smiled inside that day
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
        X