Bullyard Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullyard Rally

Well This is a Great little event organized by Trackson . No doubt John will be able to add ple1000191.jpg1000190j.jpg1000179.jpgnty of photos here . First off is a HR holden , Next is an international ute and bondwood caravan , Followed by a Mack B61 .

1000188i.jpg1000187c.jpg1000186p.jpg1000185.jpg1000184z.jpg More tractors A john Deere 730 , international farmall , Lanz bulldog , another farmall , and a john deere .

Comment

Hi Ian my computer still down thanks for putting our 4th annual rally up mate

Comment

1000183.jpg1000182p.jpg1000180j.jpg1000181.jpg
        And some more ,First off , A farmall A ,then a fowler VF ,With our VF in the background , Then John may have to correct me on this one , A Chamblain 60 {?} , Then my mates Mack Superliner with the B61 and chamblain on the back . I did take a heap more photos , maybe still have not been uploaded into the computer yet .. I am sure once johns computer is over its hissy fit , he will provide more .
        Last edited by ianoz; 08-09-2011, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
          Well This is a Great little event organized by q4016lanz . No doubt John will be able to add ple[ATTACH=CONFIG]198[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]199[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]200[/ATTACH]nty of photos here . First off is a HR holden , Next is an international ute and bondwood caravan , Followed by a Mack B61 .
          The 1st blue car is a mark 3 ford zephyr and the inter and van is a k1 international cheers john

Comment

Bugger it John , Your right , Its a zodiac . .Damm . Comes from not being smart enough to label photos. If i remember , What i am thinking of is the oppisitions rally . THere was a HR sedan and ute there .
            Last edited by ianoz; 08-09-2011, 11:33 AM.

Comment

One of the loads of tractors we took to bullyard rally john
              Picture 890.jpg

Comment

Excellent thread lads apologies for not seeing it sooner,like the ford............................
                A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

This 60 da chamberlan was the first diesl built in 1952 only 189 built 60hp 3-71 GM 9 speed will be at the rally on 29th October at the bullyard sports ground

And the 40 ka was first built in 1949 2cyl flat twin petrol kero

Comment

Originally posted by q4016lanz View Post

And the 40 ka was first built in 1949 2cyl flat twin petrol kero
                    Is that TVO?? Tractor Vaporising Oil

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                      Is that TVO?? Tractor Vaporising Oil
                      I don't think i have heard that term used here , But john would be better for an expert opinion .

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tractor_vaporising_oil

Comment

After reading that ,then yes . Kero = kerosene =TVO.

Comment

Yes they reckon the chamberlain 40 ka they used a 44 galon drum a day of kerosene 200lt i leve mine in the shed

Comment

HI BOYS yes TVO is power kero. Hey ian looks like we have a new member joining our club with a cat 10 and other gear will be nice to see only 5 weeks to go see you there cheers john

Comment

Working...
                              X