Time to give the JCB 8080 the flick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zx 85

No worries , speak to again hope your feel better soon.

Robo

Comment

Had a shower and got to feel abouit 1/4 human. Missus has had a clean up so got no idea where the brochures went .. Basicly not like you guys and get demo machines . When it gets here i will know what i got .

Comment

Yeesh hope you feel better soon Ian, I just came back from my friends place he started flooding his ice rink, temperature is suppose to go down to -23 C tonight, still no real snow yet, I wish it would so I could make use of my snow plow again. lol

Comment

Ianoz,
          Do you know whether it's going to be a US or USB version ?

Demo ?? there like hens teeth out here at the moment! unless you want a JCB

Comment

Hi Robo , It's A 85 USB-3

Comment

Hi John , Got the Btd6 back together yet ?

Comment

Whats the hold up Ian ? you sold the JCB for scrap yet ?

Comment

Hi Ian have the BTD6 leaft side completly apart the turing clutch out it was stuck cleaned it up we are wating for parts fiber drive disks and thrust bearing may put it together this weekend depends what brad has got planed
                  cheers john

Comment

John , Good Stuff .
                    I got a truck that actually looks like a tipper now , Just all the little jobs to do now that all seem to take forever to do .

Comment

And Yes ,I do have photos ,but still don't know how to get them out of the camera .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                        Just all the little jobs to do now that all seem to take forever to do .
                        The story of my life....

And Yes ,I do have photos ,but still don't know how to get them out of the camera .
                        2 lb sledge and a prybar will do...

Comment

Bruce is right smash the sucker cos Kodaks are notorious for unfriendly software ,
                          ask Santa for a new one with user friendly and almost automatic downloads

Comment

Working...
                          X