Time to give the JCB 8080 the flick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to give the JCB 8080 the flick

Well , Just about to sign on the dotted line for a new Hitachi Zaxis 85USB . Just over 96 thousand pounds worth in Scroatland money .$145000 in aussie dollars .;. Been talking with my best mate Wazza , He reckons he will dig up a few money tins he got buried round the farm and help me out with the down payment, Farmers , their just rolling in money .

Bout time you got rid of that piece of @#$^ ,all my gold bars and money tins got washed away in the last flood ......................

I guess you told the salesman it was the best you ever had while he was doing the valuation ....
    Last edited by Wazza; 08-09-2011, 12:34 PM.

Comment

They don't want it wazza, Can you blame them .

Comment

Looks like you will have to give it to me then ,I have need of a slightly bigger can opener

Comment

Looks like snail slow internet ,just hit up here .. Wazza , look mate , you would be in more strife with the EPA than you could imagine getting this mobile drip maker ., Guy i have been working next to in town has a 14 ton jcb excavator .He has blown two hoses in a week .

Comment

Thats a shed load of cash Its gonna be a great tool though .. are you serious that the dealer wont take the JCB back ?
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Basicly Muz ,Every dealer i have talked to hold a cross up and back away the moment you mention JCB .. The Hitachi price i thought was not bad consdering it is the same as what i paid for the 8080 5 and a half years ago ,And it was a really good super special price .

Comment

So are you saving the JCB for when I come out driving for you next year ian. I'm sure a less abusive driver will mean less busted hoses....

Been asked if I'd like a go on our Cat 315L when the time comes... :D
                http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Comment

Burn it and send me the pictures.............OOOOH! BCC them to the insurance company as well.............................................
                  A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

I'm not a fan of their gear but to think a dealer wont take it ?..... .. could we have a ritual burning then ? and maybe some burst fire 50 cal at it YIK thats a bit harsh ..

.just put 50 lbs of semtex under the seat
                    I Pull for a living

Comment

Well I could always trade it on a new JCB ., But don't need the agrovation .Contractor here bought 3 JCB 22 tonners, 12 grand cheaper than doosan each . One in the first week did a centre joint . A friend is operating one of the other ones .It has 240 hours on it , Dipper ram pissing oil out , constant oil leaks of the rest of the machine .Not good , not good at all ..

Comment

Hey Ian I just hope your Hitachi dealer is less of a douche than ours. I've been thinking about a Case CX80 myself or a Kobelco/ New Holland E80... well if its got as nice a cab as the SK350 I'm running these last few days. And I don't want to deal with Cat either post some pictures when you can of "old and busted" verses "new hotness" when you get delivery.

Comment

Best thing JCB could do is get back in with Sumitomo as soon as the case agreement is finished.Yo'all know that CNH or case will be using Kobelco equipment exclusively in the future...

Comment

Still a couple of months away yet Bert .Hitachi production was disrupted by the earthquake. They are just starting to flow into the country now , but there is a backlog of orders .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                              Still a couple of months away yet Bert .Hitachi production was disrupted by the earthquake. They are just starting to flow into the country now , but there is a backlog of orders .
                              Ha and you believe that them buggers in the hitachi dealership are stalling you to see how long before you crack and beg for the machine ....

Comment

Working...
                              X