Time to introduce myself...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to introduce myself...

I've been asking questions for a while without having said "Hello", so apologies.

I have the Peljob EB12 that I got cheap and am in the process of renovating (hence all the stupid questions) and a Kubota RG15Y tracked dumper which just works. Part-time farmer and doing a barn conversion slowly.

Thanks for sharing knowledge with someone with only a basic understanding of this stuff!

Originally posted by Puffster View Post
    I've been asking questions for a while without having said "Hello", so apologies.

I have the Peljob EB12 that I got cheap and am in the process of renovating (hence all the stupid questions) and a Kubota RG15Y tracked dumper which just works. Part-time farmer and doing a barn conversion slowly.

Thanks for sharing knowledge with someone with only a basic understanding of this stuff!
    Evening Boyo ... I'm up a hill in Wales too south Wales .... what bit are you looking down on
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Welcome along there lad post some pix for us......................................
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
        Welcome along there lad post some pix for us......................................
        yeh ... we all love pix
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
          Evening Boyo ... I'm up a hill in Wales too south Wales .... what bit are you looking down on
          Over in Carmarthenshire, far enough away to be remote as anything but still close enough to get places :)

Only got this pic of the dumper doing some trail building work over in Ireland. Really versatile little machine. Been thinking of tinkering with the plumbing and adding a couple of plugs so that I can mount a post ram on it occasionally - watch this space!

IMG_1552.jpg

I'll get some up of the PelJob when I get a moment

Comment

Originally posted by Puffster View Post
            Over in Carmarthenshire, far enough away to be remote as anything but still close enough to get places :)

Only got this pic of the dumper doing some trail building work over in Ireland. Really versatile little machine. Been thinking of tinkering with the plumbing and adding a couple of plugs so that I can mount a post ram on it occasionally - watch this space!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4339[/ATTACH]

I'll get some up of the PelJob when I get a moment
            handy size tool that

Comment

Working...
            X