Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volvo EC15b Advice - my first digger!

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone could offer me some advice on buying my first digger please?

1. What should i check when buying? I know the simple no smoke, all controls work, track wear etc, but nothing else!
    2. Does anyone have an opinion on this: Ebay Volvo EC15b

I'm looking for a 1.5t around 4-6k with joystick controls for some general shifting of stone, pipe digging and to get me started on the machines!

Many thanks in advance.

Mike

The seller of that machine may have had problems with it if I recall .. do some research here .. but may have been resolved also
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      The seller of that machine may have had problems with it if I recall .. do some research here .. but may have been resolved also
      Thanks Muz. It's now been pulled as 'lost or broken' so that settles that one!

I'll have a search around some dealers. I've been put off private sales a little. Too many scam ads, and dodgy looking machines.

Comment

Yes theres a lot of dodgy ads out there .. how far would you travel ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
        X