5G and the machine Operator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5G and the machine Operator

How any times did me dream of operating a machine from the pub.................well we can if we all buy Doosans...........................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Thankfully my PC I'm watching this on is connected to the internet through broadband from a cummunity funded microwave system because BT will not supply BB to this remote North Western location.......... as for 5G its a stellar dream .. we would only imagine to have 4G here ? .. and 3G is a distant fantasy despite the fact it was invented 15 years ago .. Scotland is not the progressive country our SNP idiots in Edinburgh claim it to be !
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Thankfully my PC I'm watching this on is connected to the internet through broadband from a cummunity funded microwave system because BT will not supply BB to this remote North Western location.......... as for 5G its a stellar dream .. we would only imagine to have 4G here ? .. and 3G is a distant fantasy despite the fact it was invented 15 years ago .. Scotland is not the progressive country our SNP idiots in Edinburgh claim it to be !
      ditto Druid-land .... 1.6 mb on a good night can get down to dial up speeds and constantly drops out ...... saw the Doosan write up and thought ..... riiiiight ...... there must've been some lag on that distance though surely
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
      X