Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Https security

Hi Guys

Just to let you know, Ive upgraded the forum to a more secure level using https ... you will now see a green padlock .. let me know if theres any issues
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

My padlock is black - am I being discriminated against? I demand my rights and to have a GREEN padlock :)

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewMawson View Post
      My padlock is black - am I being discriminated against? I demand my rights and to have a GREEN padlock :)
      Just Google and Chrome being 'I wanna be different' click on the padlock .. still says secure site
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Hi Guys

Just to let you know, Ive upgraded the forum to a more secure level using https ... you will now see a green padlock .. let me know if theres any issues
        struggled to log in tonight Muz ..... I usually let the 'puter do its stuff and log in on auto pilot, but it demanded a manual log in.
        fortuuuunately I could remember me password (unusually) and got in on the second attempt

I assume that that is all to do with said HTTPS stuff??

oh... and I did have a green padlock showing..... but that's ****ed off now and sod all showing
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
          and I did have a green padlock showing..... but that's ****ed off now and sod all showing
          It be all that heavy breathing and drooling down the internet line at diggers, welders and drilling machines ?

Comment

It be all that heavy breathing and drooling down the internet line at diggers, welders and drilling machines ?
            You forgot Bridgeports and Colchester Mascot lathes Muz
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

http post

Well done of great and wonderful Muz, got my green lock.................................ooooH !it just gone grey with an orange triangle.........................muz1.JPG
              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Stock .. funny that ? To test my theory, I removed your post to the Admin test area, and the green padlock came back on this thread , Ive since returned your post here and the Yellow padlock has re appeared so it must have something to do with your post .. probably a link off the forum to the pic which is seen as weakened security I guess ? Actually its called 'mixed content' if you google it, in actual fact the padlock is still there, its just turned yellow with advisory detail attached. Druids epic 'Druiding' thread is the same .. I'll have a look into it .. Off the cuff I think it means any external links that dont have the https in the address and only http will throw up the yellow padlock and I'm fooked if I'm going through them one by one .. I think job merits a ....

Comment

On the other hand ..... I could work some forum magic well the potion works on some threads

Comment

Right so Ive implemented a mod to try to allow all old attchments to show, but it slowed the forum down, I'm not sure if I implemented it correctly, so Ive fixed it amd re enabled it ... everything seems to be ok at the moment

Comment

Right so Ive implemented a mod to try to allow all old attchments to show, but it slowed the forum down, I'm not sure if I implemented it correctly, so Ive fixed it amd re enabled it ... everything seems to be ok at the moment
                      Pix are still in mine and any I put up from photobucket should stay as well Muz .... they're https too .... links seem to be working fine now too

Comment

We thanks to your diligence Mus I had a green lock but the very minute I started to type this post it changed................................ when the post went live the green lantern lock appeared

Comment

mine's all to **** now Muz ..... can't even get back in to sort it or reply to Stock

Comment

Yea the padlock goes when you make a post (as it does for me ) .. but comes back when you post up

What browser do you use V8 ? and is it up to date ?

Comment

"If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine or electronics or software, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!"............................................. ...

Comment

Working...
                              X