Https security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
    I'm on XP .. chrome-latest version ... dunno WTF "add ons" are, but use adblocker or I can't get past the crap on some sites, with my BB speeds
    Aye I think you are ok fella .. I think its Mr Stock who is hyper encrypted .. wheres your input on me brush thread fella ? thats where the action is
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

well thats the emoji fixed ..*talks to self* one step at a time fella
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hmm i'm om firefox recently updated with ghostery, adblocker 2 and do not track activated........................but it appears that photobucket are trying to eliminate all free accounts over 25mb from June 1................................................
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
          Hmm i'm om firefox recently updated with ghostery, adblocker 2 and do not track activated........................but it appears that photobucket are trying to eliminate all free accounts over 25mb from June 1................................................
          On the latest Firefox Ghosetry wont work currently and is disabled,so dont update if you want to keep it ,thanks firefox . I might move to Opera or pale moon which are more memory friendly ....

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
            I pay for my Photobucket Stock, yearly ... paid up 'til December of this year .. auto renewal on PP
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
            X