Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCB 8014-Hydraulic fluid

Hi All

could someone advise to where I put the hydraulic fluid please. top bit or in the side bit.

Sorry the image is upside down, I don’t know why. It was the right way up on the preview.

Thank you

7AE084C2-3FA5-4F2B-A60D-FD26302EBABF.jpg

Originally posted by Daveindevon View Post
    Hi All

could someone advise to where I put the hydraulic fluid please. top bit or in the side bit.

Sorry the image is upside down, I don’t know why. It was the right way up on the preview.

Thank you

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4351[/ATTACH]
    well the 'shamrock' is the top to your return filter housing ..... large quantities of top up are normally advised to be added through the return filter ... through the opening under the 'shamrock' cover

if there's no blanking plug under the other plastic cover, it'd still be a bitch of a place to try to add oil through ..... beware of tank pressure, what ever you remove .... won't be a lot, but enough to squirt some oil about perhaps ... slack off slowly and allow the pressure to vent ..... my 'Drema will hold tank pressure for daaaaaays, so not having used it for a day is no guarantee it's not pressurised
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Thank you for the info.

David

Comment

Working...
      X