That was cathartic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was cathartic

Sorry if you were one of the 2000 odd people I just blew out from membership ... you hadn't contributed anything .. and some uninvited guests proved to be malicious .. so get tae .. as we say in Glasgow
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    Sorry if you were one of the 2000 odd people I just blew out from membership ... you hadn't contributed anything .. and some uninvited guests proved to be malicious .. so get tae .. as we say in Glasgow
    Bit drastic Muz .... some folks feel unable to contribute, but like to read ....... but it's your forum Boyo
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Yeah we had a couple of nasty attacks from non contributers .. so it was a neccessary move .. sit here for hours weeding out the troublemakers sometimes
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Yeah we had a couple of nasty attacks from non contributers .. so it was a neccessary move .. sit here for hours weeding out the troublemakers sometimes
        yeh I saw them .... tossers .... any with real interest'll re-reg
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

so get tae .. as we say in Glasgow
          Pure poetry pal!

Comment

Major clean-up :)

thanks for saving me even though I’ve been busy with other stuff

mattir

Comment

Originally posted by Mattir View Post
              Major clean-up :)

thanks for saving me even though I’ve been busy with other stuff

mattir
              Hey fella long time no see .. How ya doin ?

Comment

Hey fella long time no see .. How ya doin ?
                Hey Muz!

Really happy to see the forum up and running, thanks for keeping up the best EC15B- site on this tiny planet.

I’m fine, just been away busy with other non-doug stuff. Office, meetings, radio, etc.

Changed the battery just recently. And btw, the glow relay I repaired is still doing fine.

How’s your life?

br.

mattir

Comment

Originally posted by Mattir View Post
                  Hey Muz!

Really happy to see the forum up and running, thanks for keeping up the best EC15B- site on this tiny planet.

I’m fine, just been away busy with other non-doug stuff. Office, meetings, radio, etc.

Changed the battery just recently. And btw, the glow relay I repaired is still doing fine.

How’s your life?

br.

mattir
                  Well... I'm still throwing spanners at stuff ! if that tells you anything

Comment

Well... I'm still throwing spanners at stuff ! if that tells you anything

Comment

Working...
                    X