Thread: That was cathartic

That was cathartic

Sorry if you were one of the 2000 odd people I just blew out from membership ... you hadn't contributed anything .. and some uninvited guests proved to be malicious .. so get tae .. as we say in Glasgow
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Muz View Post
    Sorry if you were one of the 2000 odd people I just blew out from membership ... you hadn't contributed anything .. and some uninvited guests proved to be malicious .. so get tae .. as we say in Glasgow
    Bit drastic Muz .... some folks feel unable to contribute, but like to read ....... but it's your forum Boyo
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Yeah we had a couple of nasty attacks from non contributers .. so it was a neccessary move .. sit here for hours weeding out the troublemakers sometimes
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Yeah we had a couple of nasty attacks from non contributers .. so it was a neccessary move .. sit here for hours weeding out the troublemakers sometimes
    yeh I saw them .... tossers .... any with real interest'll re-reg
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

New Start
    so get tae .. as we say in Glasgow
    Pure poetry pal!

Qualified Brickie
    Major clean-up :)

thanks for saving me even though Ive been busy with other stuff

mattir

Quote Originally Posted by Mattir View Post
    Major clean-up :)

thanks for saving me even though Ive been busy with other stuff

mattir
    Hey fella long time no see .. How ya doin ?

Qualified Brickie

Smile

Hey fella long time no see .. How ya doin ?
    Hey Muz!

Really happy to see the forum up and running, thanks for keeping up the best EC15B- site on this tiny planet.

Im fine, just been away busy with other non-doug stuff. Office, meetings, radio, etc.

Changed the battery just recently. And btw, the glow relay I repaired is still doing fine.

Hows your life?

br.

mattir

Quote Originally Posted by Mattir View Post
    Hey Muz!

Really happy to see the forum up and running, thanks for keeping up the best EC15B- site on this tiny planet.

Im fine, just been away busy with other non-doug stuff. Office, meetings, radio, etc.

Changed the battery just recently. And btw, the glow relay I repaired is still doing fine.

Hows your life?

br.

mattir
    Well... I'm still throwing spanners at stuff ! if that tells you anything

Qualified Brickie
    Well... I'm still throwing spanners at stuff ! if that tells you anything