EC15b overheats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattir View Post
    Heater matrix .... the heater element delivering heat to the cabin?

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post

Comment

Hi guys,

After some hours of digging, the coolant level in the rad has sunk. There must be a tiny leak somewhere but so tiny that it is impossible to see.

Any ideas ?
        top it up, crack on and keep an eye on it .... wait til it talks to you .. only whispering ATM .... will either 'talk to you' or cure itself.
        can spend a lot of time and money looking for little niggles
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
          top it up, crack on and keep an eye on it .... wait til it talks to you .. only whispering ATM .... will either 'talk to you' or cure itself.
          can spend a lot of time and money looking for little niggles
          yes. That’s what I did. Topped it up. Run several hours and opened the cap. No change. Run again. Checked. No change. Verdict: could have been air coming out of the matrix. Now all is well again.

Comment

yes. That’s what I did. Topped it up. Run several hours and opened the cap. No change. Run again. Checked. No change. Verdict: could have been air coming out of the matrix. Now all is well again.
            result then
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
            X