X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitachi ex30

Hi guys!!

New to the forum!

I’ve got a hitachi ex30 for a self build project at home.

It’s not piped for extra attachement a, but there are 2 connections under a flap, beside where your right foot would be when sat on the machine.

It looks like the pipes are “tee’d” into the boom swinging ram (boom left to right movement).

Is that correct?

If I connect a attachment, how do I operate it. As far as I can see, if I use the foot switch it will move the boom and the attachment!!

Anybody know these machines and can shed some light on it?!

Many thanks

Originally posted by Robqt88 View Post
    Hi guys!!

New to the forum!

It’s not piped for extra attachement a, but there are 2 connections under a flap, beside where your right foot would be when sat on the machine.

It looks like the pipes are “tee’d” into the boom swinging ram (boom left to right movement).

Is that correct?

If I connect a attachment, how do I operate it. As far as I can see, if I use the foot switch it will move the boom and the attachment!!

Many thanks

Hi !

unfortunately been struggling only with Volvos and can’t help with Hitachi. Welcome anyway

Comment

Hi guys!!

New to the forum!

Is that correct?

Many thanks
      Pix please ?? ...... and welcome BTW
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Hi guys!!

Is that correct?

Many thanks
        Welcome , dunno about Hitachi but on my Kubota the foot pedle unfolds twice , once works boom slew and then it unfold further again for hyd acc circuit .

Comment

Foot peddle ,not pedle , dunno what that is

Comment

Working...
          X