Pel job 25.4 puma problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pel job 25.4 puma problem

Hi everyone.. I'm new to the forum but I would be very great full if anyone here can help me with a puma control error code it's fl4.2 ?? Thanks very much

Pel job 25.4 mini digger

Hi everyone.. I'm new to the forum but I would be very great full if anyone here can help me with a puma control error code it's fl4.2 ?? Thanks very much

Comment

welcome .. read the Puma thread stuff
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Newholland7740 View Post
        It's a PUMA .... seems to be the fault in general
        Muz is yer man for these damned things ... he's a thread on fault finding PUMAs somewhere here
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by Newholland7740 View Post
          Originally posted by Muz View Post
          welcome .. read the Puma thread stuff
          Just said the same, as good as, in a.n.other thread by newholland ... glad I don't have anything PUMA controlled
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

oh and welcome BTW, Newholland7740

Comment

Threads merged .. one question one thread please Newholland7740
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hi Newholland

Hi, I have a eb25.4 too they are good machines. I'm not sure about your fault, does it come up on the puma device as that code? are there any beeps. Never seen a fault code. Do the codes normally appear on the screen???
                I have two beeps and some times it's hard to start, using the fantastic PUMA fault code, see thread post below, I have narrowed it down to a stop solenoid, hopefully, ordered a new one and hope it will cure all the problems.

As an aside, is there any chance you have the manual for it, I can't find one anywhere. would love to get a copy of it.

good luck

Hank

Comment

Peljob 25.4 dreaded puma unit

Hello all. I have one of these machines and seem to have the same problems as most,
                  and that's fault codes, I've read all the threads and have come across muz and the fault finding guide that he has put on here but it wil not let me access them in a bigger picture so I can't see it, has anyone else had this problem? Is there another way to access, as like he said that info is gold dust an would be greatly appreciated ... Cheers Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Forestryal View Post
                    Hello all. I have one of these machines and seem to have the same problems as most,
                    and that's fault codes, I've read all the threads and have come across muz and the fault finding guide that he has put on here but it wil not let me access them in a bigger picture so I can't see it, has anyone else had this problem? Is there another way to access, as like he said that info is gold dust an would be greatly appreciated ... Cheers Alex
                    Muz is the owner of the forum and a bit of a guru on these m/cs ..... you need full membership to be able to access certain things on here ... need 5 posts in order to verify your full membership ... or Muz might just bump your status up when he sees this post
                    welcome by the way

Comment

Ok, I think a guru is what I need lol as this is driving me mad, I've tried reading alsorts and also tried alsorts and there are still the od on/off problems and one being intermittent controls on the joysticks, nothing as such from the puma unit but it could be linked for all I know, but all joy stick controls don't work then track about a bit then they work fine, then randomly stop working again, any ideas? ... one thing I have done is bypassed the jib pivet ram as it has a seriously leaky seal and the button has gone.. cheers again

Comment

Thanks for the welcome v8druid 👌, and hopefully muz might bump me up 😀 or I'll have to keep picking everyone's brains posting things...

Comment

Thanks for the welcome v8druid 👌, and hopefully muz might bump me up 😀 or I'll have to keep picking everyone's brains posting things...

well that's 3 posts .. two more and you'll be able to access a lot more

Comment

Ok, I think a guru is what I need lol as this is driving me mad, I've tried reading alsorts and also tried alsorts and there are still the od on/off problems and one being intermittent controls on the joysticks, nothing as such from the puma unit but it could be linked for all I know, but all joy stick controls don't work then track about a bit then they work fine, then randomly stop working again, any ideas? ... one thing I have done is bypassed the jib pivet ram as it has a seriously leaky seal and the button has gone.. cheers again
                            could well be a dicky dead man switch on the armrests ... tracking about shakes it up

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post

well that's 3 posts .. two more and you'll be able to access a lot more
                              and post pix ... just reply to these three mate

Comment

Working...
                              X